Skip to main content

Is it possible to process SONCAP certificates without a FIRS issues Tax Identification Number?


One of the key requirements for processing SONCAP and Import Permits is the FIRS Tax Identification Number (TIN). This TIN must be registered for trade on the trade portal before it can be used to process any of SON’s clearance certificate

Leave a Reply

Close Menu