The Directorate of Finance and Account is headed by a Director and assisted by four Deputy Directors who are heads of divisions that make up the Directorate namely:
- FINANCIAL AND FISCAL REPORTING DIVISION
- EXPENDITURE DIVISION
- REVENUE DIVISION
- BUDGET DIVISION
DIRECTOR FINANCE AND ACCOUNT
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and accounting code/manual by all staff under his control and supervision.
- Advise the accounting officer on all financial matters as well as the technical provisions of financial regulations, treasury and other finance circulars issued from time to time by regulatory agencies.
- Managing funds in a manner that assures smooth operations of the organization.
- Maintaining proper accounting records and books of accounts.
- Ensure adequate control and management of Property, Plant and Equipment and reconciling the schedules thereto to the General Ledger on periodically.