Director, North Central Region.
Talatu Ethan is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria B.Sc Microbiology and M.Tech Microbiology, FUT Minna.
- ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Assessor
- FSMS & FSSC Lead Auditor
- Vice President, South Mycotoxicology Society of Nigeria (MSN)
- Board Member, AOAC-SSA
- Member, Global Micronutrients Forum
- Member, IPAN
- Member, NIFST
- National Expert on Food Fortification
- National expert on Vitamins and minerals analysis
- She is the SON representative in National Fortification Alliance (NFA)
- Talatu Ethan is happily married with lovely children and has attended several courses within and outside Nigeria.
Her hobbies include reading, traveling, and research work.