At SON, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is aimed at causing a positive impact on the society; it reflects the expectations of the society within the organizations sphere at a particular time.
The main objective of SON CSR is to maximize its contribution for sustainable development.
SON’s Corporate Social Responsibility (SR) is the responsibility of SON with respect to the impacts of its decisions and activities on society and the environment through transparent and ethical behaviour that:
- Contributes to sustainable development, including the health and welfare of society
- Takes into account the expectations of stakeholders
- Is in compliance with applicable law and consistent with International norms of behavior, and Is integrated throughout the organization and practiced in its relationships.
SON’s CSR is based on the principles of :
- Ethical behaviour
- Respect for stakeholder interests
- Respect for the rule of law
- Respect for international norms of behavior
- Respect for human rights