Our ISO/IEC 17025 accredited Chemistry Laboratory provides a wide range of chemical testing. We utilize instrumentation such as ICP, AAS, HPLC,GC-MS and Lubricants Testing Equipment along with industry standards for sample preparation.
Our team of chemists is highly experienced in the chemical testing of a wide variety of products such as proximate analysis of food products, household products and articles and many others. We utilize a “least cost” testing approach to help our customers demonstrate compliance.
Click here to view our scope of accreditation
We undertake heavy metals analysis of the following:
As, Ba, Cd, Cr,Ni, Hg, Pb, Sb, Se in all substrate types and surface coatings
Our Textile Laboratories offer a broad range of testing services for all types of men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and accessories such as casual clothing, outerwear, swimwear, belts, socks, handbags and gloves.
Key testing and evaluation areas include:
- Compliance with government regulatory requirements for labeling and flammability.
- Fabric construction, colorfastness, dimensional stability, skewing and appearance retention.
- Physical performance, such as strength and product attribute testing.
- Verification of special claims (stain repellency, water resistance and repellency, wicking and wrinkle resistance).
- Trim and component testing (zippers, snaps, buttons and embellishments).
- Compliance with product specifications (size, fit and construction).
- Color approval
We offer the following Textile Testing Options plus much more:
- Dimensional Stability and Appearance Testing
- Fiber Composition
- Flammability Testing
- Fabric Construction
- Physical Testing.
We also offer testing services for soft home furnishing items like bedding, draperies, table linens, rugs, towels and decorative pillows. Take advantage of our extensive experience in the testing and evaluation of soft home furnishings. We offer a range of tests addressing specific concerns and special claims, as well as complete product evaluation. Each of the Textile Laboratories is in the process of accreditation* and thus will be capable of tailoring a testing program based on customer needs.